Sunday 18 September 2016

About Me

I am a current teacher candidate at Brock University for which my teachables are physics and mathematics. I completed by B.Sc and M.Sc in physics at McMaster University. Since graduating, I have stayed on with my supervisor Dr. An-Chang Shi as a researcher studying theoretical soft-condensed matter with a focus on block copolymer self-assembly. Besides polymers, I am interested in physics and math pedagogy, and the question of why people either seem to these subjects easy or insurmountably difficult. My hobbies and interests include classical music, economics, and old books. I love discussing current events and the history of ideas. The name of my blog comes from a veiled criticism a high school teacher once made about my writing style (I thought it was a great expression).

No comments:

Post a Comment